People come for life coaching because are ready for a positive change in their life. Coaching is taking clients from where they are to where they desire to go. Coaches help facilitate change and build towards the future like an architect versus dealing with the past, like an archeologist. Coaches create momentum by strategizing action steps with the client and holding them accountable.
What coaching is vs. What it is not
Coaching Has A Formula
Coaching is Not
- Counseling or Therapy – deals mostly with a person’s past and trauma to seek healing.
- Consulting – deals with problems and seeks to provide information, expertise, advice, strategies, and methodologies to solve them.
- Mentoring – deals mostly with succession training and seeks to help someone do what the mentor does.
- Fulfill lost dreams
- Accomplish goals
- Manage life changes
- Overcome old habits
- Create new positive habits
- Improve on current relationships & create new ones
- Make better decisions
- Prioritize values
- Create a strategy for your life that works
- Discover your gift & passion
- Accept accountability
What will happen in our Coaching Session?
Coaching is a relationship that is client centered and goal directed. Although every coaching situation is different, I will usually start by exploring the topics you want to change first. In what areas do you desire to change or grow the most? You may desire to be better in many areas of your life, from leadership to personal management or entrepreneurship, or have a specific vision about how you want your future to be.
Through assessment tools, I am able to help you learn more about yourself. Together, we can pull out your gifts, passions, values, strengths & weaknesses.
We will also set achievable goals with a step by step plan to reach them. I will give you accountability when you feel challenged and need encouragement. Your success and growth is always our end goal.
Coaching allows us to get you to see what was there all along, removing the blinders, and helping you move forward. I will be your cheerleader, your accountability partner, motivator and help you create strategies based on your dreams & goals. I give homework assignments with the intention of you learning something from every session.
How are sessions conducted? All coaching sessions are conducted via phone or virtual calls (Skype or Google Hangout). Your choice.
- Self Motivated
- Open to learning new things
- Risk Taker
- Willing to work for their dream
- Able to take feedback and will to grow from it
- Open and honest
- 30-minute consultation – No Cost
- 1-hour session – $65
- 4-week coaching sessions (1hr session once/week) –$250
- 8-week coaching sessions (1hr session once/week) –$450
- 12-week coaching session (1hr session once/week) –$600
If you would like to receive your complimentary 30-minute consultation, please click here to complete your Coaching Session Pre-Work.
1. I will hold myself accountable to the highest level of integrity, honoring Jesus Christ individually and corporately, in all my associations.
2. I will maintain complete confidentiality with my clients, within the confines of the law.
3. I will be clear with my clients about the nature of the coaching relationship, including structure, fees, refunds, expectations and guarantees.
4. I will never give a client’s name to anyone, for any purpose, without expressed permission.
5. I will give credit where credit is due for materials supplied by other sources.
6. I will judiciously avoid conflicts of interest. If any should arise, I shall, without delay, inform concerned parties of my position.
7. I will represent myself honestly and clearly to my clients, and coach only within my competency.
8. I will actively pursue well-being, wholeness, and continual learning in my own life.
9. I will refer a client to another coach if I am not within my area of expertise or comfort, for the sake of the client.
10. I will honor my personal values in my professional conduct, placing neither blame or blemish on the client, or the coaching profession.